What We Do
Globally Focused, Middle Market
Investment Banking Advisory Services
Private Growth Capital - Equity, Debt, Convertible Notes
AG Asia advises and executes on all aspects of the fundraising process, including competitive positioning and market assessment, preparation of marketing materials, investor introductions, and documentation.
We provide access to private equity, family office, private credit and venture capital firms in Asia.
Through our platform partners we have access to single and multifamily offices, private endowments, institutional investors such as Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Venture Firms in the US.
With over a decade of combined experience executing capital raising assignments in Asia and the US, we are uniquely positioned to bring high quality, high growth Asia based companies to the US Capital Markets.
Prior to founding TAG Asia, the team served as the lead manager on the August 2013 IPO for China Commercial Credit, which is widely acknowledged for re-opening the China IPO market in the U.S.
Mergers and Acquisitions
We assist companies with the acquisition of a company or strategic assets, evaluate potential acquisition targets and joint ventures, and identify financial and strategic alternatives.
We also advise as to the structure, financing, and pricing of a proposed acquisition, and assist in negotiating and closing the deal.
Divestitures and Sale Transactions
Clients contemplating the sale of certain businesses, assets, or their entire company call on TAG Asia to evaluate and recommend financial and strategic alternatives with respect to the sale, advise on the appropriate sales process for their specific situation and valuation issues. We handle all aspects of preparing an offering memorandum and other appropriate sales materials. We also identify and contact qualified acquirers and assist in negotiating and closing the sale.
Offshore Syndicated Loan Advisory
With over a decade of experience in the increasingly global syndicated loan market, TAG Asia is uniquely qualified to advise Asia based clients on how to access the offshore loan market in order to achieve the lowest cost of funding and best terms. Our principals have lead multiple high profile transactions across Asia for top tier Private Equity and Corporate clients alike.
Who We Are
TAG Asia is a globally focused, independent middle market investment banking advisory firm serving clients in the US and Asia. TAG Asia’s Investment Banking business advises its clients on mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, restructurings, financings, public offerings, private placements and other strategic transactions.
- Senior banker responsible for client management, origination and transaction execution
- Raised in excess of $14 billion for clients
- Advised on global M&A transactions with an aggregate transaction value in excess of $3.5 billion.
- Industry expertise spans steel, metals, mining, building materials, and diverse manufacturing
- Led banking team and established Asia practice as Senior Managing Director at Burnham Securities
- Managing Director and Head of Investment Banking at Glocap Advisors
- Senior Vice President at Bank of America
- While at J.P. Morgan, established the ﬁrm’s North American building materials practice
- MBA, Finance, Stern School of Business at NYU
- Bachelor’s degree, Boston University